Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 38 - 50% raw with Ezekiel bread :)

I was getting hungry today so I broke down...

actually, the CEO of the 'magic' company told me to have 50g of carbs per day with the 'magic' but I stopped taking his advice because frankly, I could not limit my carb intake...

well today I did, and intelligently so, all while getting my raw protein in, but I was a little short on raw fats I think... I am going back to just meat, eggs, and coconut oil tomorrow as Friday night will be Etheopian food, where I will enjoy kitfo! (a raw beef dish)

I tried my dark blue jeans on today, they fit but still not super comfy... hopefully I can wear them on Friday night.

I forgot to mention that my new shorts that I could not wear comfortably were worn the entire football extravaganza afternoon last Sunday...

I enjoyed my dinner so much today:

first - dose of 'magic'

15 minute wait

2 sandwiches: 4 slice ezekiel bread, 4 slice bacon, 1 organic avocado w/organic lime juice and cumin, mayo

0.72 lb ribeye - meat raw, fat seared - with nama shoyu

1 tbs apple cider vinegar

No comments: